Follow the steps below to save your presentation as a video:
1. Click the File tab on the Ribbon and select Save & Send. Options for saving and sending your presentation will appear.
2. Click Create a video under the File Types category. The available video options will be displayed.
3. To choose the video quality, click the Computer and HD Displays list arrow and select one of the following from the list:
· Computer and HD Displays: Select this if your video will be displayed on computer monitors, projectors or high-definition displays.
· Internet and DVD: Select this option if your video will be played online or if you are going to burn it to a CD or DVD.
· Portable Devices: Select this option if your video will be played on portable devices like smart phones, iPods, Zunes or other small devices capable of playing video.
*Trap: If you choose to optimize your video for portable devices, ensure that the text in your presentation will be large enough to read on a small display.
4. Click the Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations list arrow to select one of the following timing and narration options:
· Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations: Select this option when you want to display the slides themselves without any recorded voiceover or timings.
· Use Recorded Timings and Narrations: Select this option when you have recorded timings and narrations for your presentation.
5. If you selected the Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations option from the previous step, click the arrows next to Seconds to spend on each slide to tell PowerPoint how much time to spend on each slide before advancing to the next.
6. Click the Create Video button. The Save As dialog box will appear.
7. Navigate to the location where you want to save your video, enter a file name, and click Save. PowerPoint will create the video and save it as a Windows Media File (.wmf).