1) Run your DPL/NPL report using a 6/30 fiscal year closing date for the fiscal year you desire (for example, 6/30/2011 would be the close date for FY 2011). Make sure to use the HTM format, not XLS.
2) Open your report in Report Manager and then click on a blue hyperlink dollar amount. (Note: to retrieve the entire listing of transactions for the fiscal year, click on the Object 01-14 “Total expenses amount” under the “Fiscal Year To Date” amount column heading.
3) The drill down option page will be displayed. Click the “Run Drilldown” yellow button next to the “DEPT – Revenue & Expense Trans” option (see below). This will take you back to Report Manager.
4) Click on the yellow “Refresh” button until you see your drill down report appear in the list. When it appears, click the report to open it.
5) The report will be in HTML format, but you can save that HTM file on your computer and then open it in Excel for future viewing.
Contact the PeopleSoft Financials Help Line at 410-704-5599 option 2 or email@example.com you have any questions.