Out of 586 total employees in the Division of Administration and Finance, 272 have 10 or more years of service to Towson University. That means more than 46% of divisional staff have at least a decade of experience serving the campus community! The breakdown of employees (including exempt, non-exempt, part-time and full-time) by years of service is listed below.
- 2 employees have 40 or more years of service
- 7 employees have between 35 and 40 years of service
- 27 employees have between 30 and 35 years of service
- 23 employees have between 25 and 30 years of service
- 52 employees have between 20 and 25 years of service
- 49 employees have between 15 and 20 years of service
- 112 employees have between 10 and 15 years of service
- 106 employees have between 5 and 10 years of service
- 208 employees have less than 5 years of service
Having employees with such longtime service is a rarity in today’s world. Kudos to all A&F staff, and especially those who have spent decades serving the university.